HP Color Laserjet 9500 Maintenance Kit
Includes Advance Exchange and You Keep the Core Options. This remanufactured HP 9500 Fuser and Maintenance Kit is for HP Part Numbers: C8556 & C8556A.
Established in 1981 on a Guarantee of Quality, Our HP Compatible Maintenance Kits are ISO 9001 Certified and Made in the USA.
We Do Not Use the Cheap Imported Maintenance Kits Flooding the Market. We Pay American Workers American Wages.
Our ISO 9001 Certification
Twice a Year, an Independent Auditor
Certified by the International Standards Organization comes to our Manufacturing
Plant for an in depth Evaluation of our Quality Process. ISO Certification is
Time Consuming, Expensive & Painful. This Obsession with Quality has brought our
Defect Rate to less than 1/2 Percent. Experience for Yourself the Quality, Technical Support,
and Low Defect Rate of our Compatible HP Laserjet Maintenance Kit.
|HP Color Laserjet 9500 Maintenance Kit / Exchange Option|
Maintenance Kit for all 9500 Series Printers. This part is compatible with HP part number C8556A. This Purchase is for Advance Exchange only. By purchasing this remanufactured HP 9500 Fuser and Maintenance Kit, you agree to return the old HP 9500 Fuser Core within 20 days of Maintenance Kit Receipt. If we do not receive the Old Fuser Core within 20 days, you Authorize Ganson Engineering to charge your Credit Card an Additional $150.00.
|HP Color Laserjet 9500 Maintenance Kit|
Maintenance Kit for all 9500 Series Printers. This part is compatible with HP part number C8556A. This Purchase is for the remanufactured HP 9500 Fuser and Maintenance Kit with you keeping the Old Fuser Core. There is no Requirement to Return the Core.
Ganson HP 9500 Maintenance Kits and Fusers: Manufacturing and Quality Control
- All Rollers Are Immediately Replaced with Brand New Rollers
- Each Sleeve is Replaced with a New Sleeve. We do not use Refurbished
- Each HP 9500 Fuser is Completely Dis-Assembled.
- Every Gear, Screw, Spring within the HP 9500 Fuser is Inspected and Replaced As
- Each Part in the Fuser is Tested to Ensure Compliance With OEM
- Any Part that is Not Compliant to HP 9500 Maintenance Kit Standards is Replaced.
- Print Testing Occurs on each Finished Fuser Assembly. Each Sample Page
is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- We Drop Test .5% of our Finished Maintenance/Fuser Kits. We Drop Test
the Finished, Packaged Kit Eight Times per Side to Ensure Proper Packaging
- Our Kits are Tested, and Inspected to Ensure we Exceed HP 9500 MK Requirements.
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!