Black Toner for HP Laserjet CP4005, CP4005DN & CP4005N Printer
Our Toner is compatible with HP Part Number CB400A & Xerox Part Numbers 6R1326. Use this Black Toner Cartridge for your HP CP4005, CP4005DN & CP4005N
Series Of Laser Printer. Our compatible HP Toner Cartridge is designed for a 7,500 page yield at 5% coverage.
We feature a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Questions? Call us toll free at: 1-800-434-9011.
Ganson Manufacturing and Quality Control Process for HP CP4005, CP4005DN & CP4005N Black Toner Cartridge
- We do not use the Cheap Toner and Cheap
Parts Flooding the Marketplace. No B Grade Supplies Ever! We Proudly mention
the Parts we use.
- Toner is a combination of plastic ink
and iron oxide. All toner contains a portion of iron
oxide. To print an image, a laser printer will magnetize the drum inside the
laser. This drum will pull the toner formula onto the drum in the image
desired to be printed. The drum will roll over the document while heating
the toner formula and producing your image.
- Each laser printer fuses the toner
formula at different temperature levels. The Toner formula needs to be
designed specifically for your laser printer. Many companies will use the same
color formula for all printers resulting in incomplete fusing of toner to your
document. Each batch of our black toner is specifically designed for the fusing
temperature required by your HP CP4005, CP4005DN & CP4005N laser printer.
- Our HP HP Part Number CB400A & Xerox Part Numbers 6R1326 Toner Cartridge is built using Brand New Cores. The
Casing, Toner Hopper and Waste
collector are Cleaned with Compressed Air and Wiped
down with a Lint free Cloth.
- The Drum is Replaced with a New
Mitsubishi Drum Specifically Designed for HP Black Toner Cartridge Numbers
- EVERY Gear, Screw, and Spring are Inspected and
- The Wiper Blade, Doctor Blade, Primary Charge Roller (PCR) and Magnetic Roller are
replaced with Tuico Blades.
- Premium Seals are used to Secure Leak Free
- The Toner Hopper is filled to the top
with IMEX toner. All of our Black Toner for your HP Laser Printer exceeds OEM
- Print testing occurs on each Finished HP CP4005, CP4005DN & CP4005N Toner Cartridge.
Each Sample Page is Inspected for Gray Scale Quality.
- 1% of each Model’s Production is Stress
Tested. We Print Continuous Pages at 18% Coverage until the
Cartridge is Empty. The Cartridge is Disassembled and Inspected for
- We drop test .5% of Finished Toner Cartridges. The Cartridge is Dropped Eight Times
per Corrugated Box Side.
The Corrugated Box is Opened to Verify Fitness for Use on our Packed Cartridges.
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!