Check In Middle - High Security, Blank Laser Check Stock
This blank laser check in the middle comes in many different colors and has a solid pantograph pattern on the check stock. The perforation location measurements are in inches. You can measure your existing check paper stock to determine which option to select. If you do not see your business check stock requirements online, Call Us, We have many more options available.
Price is per a full 1,000 sheets. Shipping is $9 per 1,000 sheets UPS Ground freight.
To determine the correct business check for your company, examine your existing check paper stock. Your check paper will contain multiple perforations. These perforations are measured in inches from the top of the check paper. If you have any questions call us at
1-800-434-9011 or use our online ruler for Laser Printed Business Checks.
Ganson Engineering - Check Fraud Prevention and Check Fraud
- Microprinting on the front, back or signature line of a check.
The micro print is very small type in the check border and the back of the
check signature line. This microprint can only be read with a magnifying
glass. When a person attempts to commit check fraud by copying or scanning
the check, the microprint text becomes a solid line. You bank can look
at your business check and see the microprint text no longer exists.
- Micr Band creates a clear zone for the micr line on your
check. The banking community has requested a clear space to be added for the MICR
check line. This Micr Band appears as a space between the bottom of the pantograph and the bottom of the check.
The Micr Band allows for a lower reject rate when your bank scans your micr
- Micr target alignment box added to position 43 of the Micr area for guidance in printing the bank routing transit number on your business check.
- Artificial Watermarks are subtly printed logos or words which can be viewed at a 45 degree angle.
This check fraud prevention technique is designed to defeat the person using
a copier or scanner on your business check. Copiers and scanners are
capture images at 90 degree angles. A 45 degree angle watermark may not be
reproduced by copying or scanning. You bank can review your laser check and
notice the inclusion or absence of the watermark.
- Warning Box on back of the check lists the check's security features and describes how to detect
fraud and alterations.
- Security Screen with the words "original document" on the back of
your check stock. The words Original Document�
are offset against a grey background. This offset print makes it difficult to copy
or scan your laser business check.
- Pantograph in you check stock background complicates alteration
and unauthorized reproduction. Our Pantograph is designed to make our blank
laser check and business check difficult for the forger to alter and copy.
- Erasure Protection - When areas on the front of your business check are erased, the colored pantograph becomes white.
Our pantograph may defeat the person looking to commit check fraud on your
laser check by a manual erasure process.
- Void Pantograph - If your laser generated business check is photocopied the word void appears on
the copied check. The face of this blank check document contains a colored background without the word Void.
Once copied or scanned, the word Void appears on the fraudulent check. Unfortunately, some of the newer model copiers can now defeat the
void pantograph. A knowledgeable individual can adjust a new generation copier to the specific attributes of your
- Invisible and Fluorescent Fibers are imbedded in your business check and can only be seen under a black light.
These fibers are only visible under an ultraviolet light. A fraudulent check will not contain these invisible fibers. All banks now scan checks under ultraviolet light before processing for payment.
- Chemical Reactive Paper shows stains or spots when an attempt is made to remove the check information with chemical ink eradicators or manual erasure.
When "washing" a check to commit check fraud, the most common acetate used
is fingernail polish remover. Using our chemical reactive paper for your
business check and blank laser check may defeat those people looking to
alter your checks by chemical means.
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!