Thermal PrintHead Cleaning Supplies
All print head manufacturers strongly recommend cleaning thermal printers after each change of media.
Eighty per cent of print head failures are caused by debris, adhesive, and residue buildup on your platen rollers.
Proper cleaning of your print head, platen roller and feed paths can extend the life of your printhead and reduce your maintenance calls.
Day-to-Day Maintenance: Thermal cleaning pens, wipes or swabs. Our pens, wipes and swabs provide a quick but gentle cleaning of adhesive, dust and burnt on residue.
In-depth Cleaning: Thermal cleaning cards. While a bit more abrasive than cleaning pens, wipes and swabs these cards are designed for removing stuck labels, heavy debris and caked on residue. We carry a full line of cleaning card sizes.
All of our products use an Electronic Grade IPA Solution of 99.9% Isopropyl
Alcohol. Many of our competitors products use rubbing alcohol at 70%. A higher
percentage of Isopropyl Alcohol reduces the drying time of your print head, print path and
platen roller. Questions? Call Us at: 1-800-434-9011
|Thermal Printer Cleaning Pen|
Thermal Printer Printhead Cleaning Pens are a multi-use, non-abrasive cleaning product. Our thermal cleaning pen will extend the life of your print head, reduce wear
on the platen rollers and may prevent wrinkling and tearing of your thermal ribbons.
Packaging: 12 per box
|Thermal PrintHead Cleaning Swabs |
Our Thermal Printer Printhead Cleaning Swabs are a single-use, non-abrasive cleaning product.
The 4.5" long cleaning swab has a foam tip that is only 0.591" wide. The cleaning swab is designed to reach into narrow spaces.
Our thermal cleaning swab will extend the life of your print head, reduce wear on the platen rollers and may prevent wrinkling and tearing
of your thermal ribbons.
Packaging: 25 per box
|Thermal Printer EZ Wipe Saturated with IPA Cleaning Solution |
Thermal Printer Printhead Cleaning Wipes are a single-use, non-abrasive and lint free cleaning product.
The pre-saturated wipes will remove debris, residue and dirt from your thermal printhead, platen rollers and interior or exterior components of the device.
Our thermal cleaning wipe will extend the life of your print head, reduce wear on the platen rollers and may prevent wrinkling and tearing of your thermal ribbons.
Packaging: 100 per box
|Thermal PrintHead Cleaning Cards |
Thermal cleaning cards while a bit more abrasive than cleaning pens, wipes and swabs these cards are designed for removing stuck labels, heavy debris and caked on residue. We carry a full line of cleaning card sizes.
Thermal Printer Cleaning Cards, Pens, Wipes and Swabs
- We offer a full line of thermal printer services and products,
including Nationwide Printer Repair Service,
Print Heads, Wax Ribbons,
- For daily cleaning and general maintenance we carry thermal cleaning pen, swabs and wipes.
- Pens are a multi-use non-abrasive cleaner.
- Swabs are a single-use non-abrasive cleaner. The thermal cleaning swabs can get to hard to reach areas.
- Wipes are a single-use non-abrasive cleaner. The wipes can be used on the print heads, rollers and
internal and external areas of the thermal printer.
- For deeper cleaning and burned on residue we carry thermal cleaning cards
- Thermal cleaning cards are not meant for day to day use, they are for the tougher jobs
- Thermal cleaning cards clean the entire printing path.
- Thermal cleaning cards can also be used to clean ATM machines, POS terminals, Smart Card Readers, Hotel Door Lock Readers,
Petroleum Gas Station Readers, Slot Machines, Vending Machines and ID Card Printers.
- Regular cleaning of thermal printer heads can extend the print head life by 80%.
- All of our Thermal print head cleaning products uses an Electronic Grade IPA Solution of 99.9% (Isopropyl Alcohol) this is nearly 30%
stronger than off the shelf sterile alcohol.
- Residue leftover from slower drying cleaning solutions can cause the breakdown of the backing of thermal ribbons. When the backing material breaks down it can cause contamination of the print head and platen rollers.
- Leftover adhesive and burned on debris may cause the wrinkling and tearing of thermal ribbons and labels.
- All thermal printer manufactures recommend using thermal
cleaning products during every change of media.
- Thermal Cleaning can be used for routine preventive maintenance cleaning on all types of ID Card Printers, Barcode, Label and Receipt Thermal Printer Print Heads
Ganson Engineering, Inc., 2901 W. Clarendon , Phoenix, AZ 85017
Tel 602-264-0288, Fax 602-277-5181
Refer a new customer to us and after they place their
first order, we will reward you with a 5% discount on your next purchase!